The Enerdrive MPPT type solar controller/DC-to-DC charger, does two jobs all on its own, it is a solar controller and 3 stage leisure battery charger, it will regulate solar energy through the cleaver Maximum Power Point Tracking system at 40 amps, which is 500 watts of solar at 12 volt, and totally independently, it will also charge and regulate the leisure battery from the vehicle alternator. This controller has a built in display, which tells you what the voltages are at the panel and at the battery. It also indicates from which source the energy is produced.
This unit can be programmed to charge Gel, AGM, Flooded or Lithium batteries specific to the characteristics of the particular battery type, which makes it very flexible when the standard vehicle battery is only a basic lead acid battery.
This is a good unit to use if you want to run an inverter on a lithium battery in a motor-home or camper van and your only form of charge is solar and the vehicle alternator
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: email@example.com
- Advanced Maximum power Point Tracking technology
- Indicators for setting battery type
- Multiple battery type settings
- Display indicating voltage and amperage
- Solar controller and DC to DC charger
- Nominal voltage 12v
- Output charge current 40 to 50A
- Alternator input voltage 10.5 to 16VDC or 21-32VDC
- Max PV input voltage 45v
- Max PV Input power for a: 12 volt system 500 watt
- Dimension: 242mm x 172mm x 74mm (wxdxh)
- Weight 1.85