The new Vantage RV Diesel water/air heater has been certified for use in New Zealand and meets the AS/NZS 60335.2.102:2018 standards
This heater is much like the Truma Combi gas boiler fitted in many of the modern imported vehicles, except it uses diesel from the vehicle fuel tank as a fuel source as well as 240-volt mains power.
The combustion air intake and exhaust is a small and single wall fitting that can be mounted on the sidewall of the vehicle and ducted out by a 1-meter flexible duct, so the heater can be mounted in any location under the bed or under the seating area.
The heater comes with 4 meters of hot air ducting pipe, which makes it easy to run the hot air ducting to multiple locations within the motorhome interior, including into the bathroom area.
The control board can be mounted somewhere central so it measures the temperature of the interior air and the water temperature.
We already have a number of very satisfied customers driving around using these heaters.
- Uses a fuel source already available in most motorhomes
- Will run on mains 240 AC and Diesel fuel
- The hot air can be ducted well away from the heater installation location
- It will heat the air and the water at the same time
- The display can be set to heat water or air, or both at the same time
- Four meters of hot air ducting
- One meter of exhaust/intake ducting
- Diesel pump intake and pipes supplied
- 10-liter water tank
- DC operating voltage 10.5v to 16v
- Diesel consumption 240 - 510 ml/hr
- Warm air supply volume 287 cubic meters per hour
- Water pressure 2.8bar
- Max system water pressure 4.5 bar
- Electrical thermal heating at 900 watts or 1800 watts
- Working temp from -25 to 80 degrees Celcius
- Weight empty 15.6 kg
- IP rating IP21