This device is designed to monitor the freshwater volume in your Motor-homes or Caravans. There is also a wastewater and black water display available, both displays require a sensor to be connected, we have 2 sensors available, one is rigid and can be fitted from the top of the tank, the other is a Flexi sensor and can be fitted from the side or the top. The sensors can be fine-tuned to suit the tanksMust be purchased with a sensor, of which you have 2 options to choose from:
- Option 1: The tank electrode 12-24 K. For tank height 12-24 cm and 12/24 volt. This is a probe that should be fitted from the top of the tank by drilling a 36 mm hole and inserting an electrode. The electrode can be cut to the depth of the tank.
- Option 2: The tank sensor FL can be fitted from the side, or from the top. It is a flexible probe that dangles down into the tank. It should be cut to length, to suit the tank depth required. Appropriate for tank depths of 30cm to 100cm.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: email@example.com
- LED display in 3 colors, which shows the percentage of the tank which is full
- Elegant design
- Suitable for any type of tank material
- Will work with 2 different types of probe
- Small mount depth of 14mm
- Overall size of display 85 x 47 x 17 mm (HxWxD)
- Cut out size of display 62 x 29 x 14 mm (HxWxD)
- 12 volt and 24 volt DC (voltage range between 10v - 32v)
- Current consumption of 1mA (when OFF) and 30 mA (when the display is 100% ON)
- Weight 28g
- Mounting access will be required
- The rigid probe can only be mounted from the top, the probe is cut to length, allowing 20 mm clearance from tank bottom or sidewall.
- The Flexi probe can be mounted from the side on the top of the tank
- When fitting the Flexi probe from the top the screwed cable gland can be discarded, the gland is only used if mounted from the side to keep the correct distance from the sidewall.
- The Flexi probe thread is 1/4BSP
- Probes settings can be adjusted to suit tank and accuracy