This is a very slim 7 pin trailer socket with a built-in 50 amp heavy duty Anderson type plug so that the trailer battery can be charged, or the 3-way fridge can be run from the tow vehicle alternator.
- Super slim molded housing which incorporates
- 7 pin socket
- 50 amp heavy-duty connection
- Trailer socket for charging caravan batteries and running three-way fridge
- The trailer socket is rated at 15A at 12 volts per pole
- The heavy-duty connector is rated at 50 Amps
- Silver-plated copper contacts to suit 8 mm square (8B&S) cable