Shipping and delivery
Processing & Dispatch
Your order will usually be dispatched on the same day that the payment was received (Monday – Friday) however it may occasionally be the next working day if the order was placed later in the day.
We don't always have all products in stock. Some products are store in other warehouses and may be distributed directly from another warehouse or third party supplier.
We are based in New Zealand and DO NOT send orders overseas.
Delivery can be made almost anywhere in the North Island, South Island, Stewart Island and Waiheke Island. For other New Zealand islands (Chatham, Great Barrier etc.) we can deliver to a mainland ferry terminal or directly to your shipping agent.
The below transit times are estimates only and may be extended for bulky items or due to factors outside of our control
- North Island (1-2 working days)
- North Island Rural (2-3 working days)
- South Island (1-3 working days)
- South Island Rural (2-4 working days)
We reserve the right to revise the delivery offer on some bulky items travelling to the deep South Island (for example a large fridge travelling to Te Anau). In this case, we will always try to work with our customers on freight cost. If the delivery address is outside the North and South Islands (eg. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Islands), please contact us for a freight quote.
Large Bulky items
We normally send large bulky items such as fridges with Mainfreight, and to keep freight costs down as best we can the goods are sent to your nearest Mainfreight depot, for you to collect, if you want a home delivery please contact us for an estimate
Your order is insured against damage and loss-in-transit providing you follow a few simple guidelines.
- By signing for the parcel you are saying it has been received in good order.
- Do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it and it's in good condition.
- If you have any concerns, if there is visible damage to the outer packaging or something is damaged, you must note this on the paperwork.
- If there is any damage you need to notify us within 24 hours to qualify for an insurance claim. Do not discard any of the box, shipping label, packing material, or broken items. The delivery company will need to pick up the damaged goods. We are unable to send a replacement until this stage has been reached.
If your parcel has not arrived within a reasonable time (as above), please contact us and we will track it for you.
Shipping to PO Boxes
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to PO Boxes.