Airtronic climate control heaters operate like a forced-air furnace, using the vehicle's own fuel and 12 or 24-volt power supply to generate heat in the living space of the vehicle. The heater operates quietly cycling the air in the cabin
The diesel airtronic heater can be fitted with ducts to carry the warm air from the internal furnace, by means of a fan around the vehicle, each time the air is circulated it is heated up again until the thermostat reaches the desired heat.
The combustion air is sucked through flexible pipes outside, from under the vehicle to the furnace, the burnt fumes are then passed through an exhaust duct under the vehicle.
Each unit comes standard with one single duct outlet and one single duct inlet, thermostat, and diesel pump. More duct outlets can be added to warm up another area like the shower or vanity area
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No need for a new gas certification
- Built-in self-diagnosis
- Quick-release cover for easy access
- Uses fuel you already carry anyway
- Comes with 1 warm air outlet kit
- 4 kW heating capacity
- Size 376 mm Long x 140 mm Wide x 150 mm High
- Light weight 4.5 Kg
- 4 desired settings from 0.9 kW to 4kW
- Consumption 0.11L/hr at low setting to 0.51L/hr at high setting
- Power consumption 0.6 amp at a low setting to 3.3 amps at the high setting