A compact easy to fit shower mixer system. The shower hose is store separately in a locker somewhere. When you want to use the shower, just plug in the bayonet hose fitting in the side of the van and set the required temperature by turning the handle at the end of the shower hose.
This is a very popular shower tap used in many of the modern European caravans and motor-homes. They are for high-pressure systems, not for vehicles with submersible pumps.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs.
- Shower head and hose unplugs from tap
- Bayonet connection external to mixer tap
- Easy installation with hole saw and quick fit plumbing
- Small, compact
- Allows for precise pressure flow
- Accurate temperature control
- ABS UV rated plastic and bronze construction
- Max. pressure: 3 bar
- High quality bronze mixer tap
- 12mm John Guest hot and cold hose connections
- 65mm diameter mounting hole
- 110mm square external mounting plate with dust cover
- Requires approx 100mm internal space for mixer tap
- Shower hose length is 1900mm
- 82mm across mixer and spout
- 1 Year Factory Warranty