These gutter-mounted racks are a great way to transport surfboards, paddleboards, or fishing rods, you can even use them on a trade van for carrying ladders and materials on the side of a van.
Made from a combination of aluminium and stainless steel these racks will last as long as your van. They are removable and transferable. We a range alternative top brackets for various van models the do not have the traditional gutter.
The advantage of the side mount bracket is that you can keep the roof clear for the solar panels and the satellite dish and it makes loading and unloading easy.
You can buy multiple brackets, short ones and long ones, depending on what you want to transport, the brackets are strong enough to carry 80KG or more each
They are easily moved up and down the vertical rails to cater to the board size and volume of items you intend to carry, if you are not transporting anything just remove all the brackets and leave the vertical rails in place. (see videos)
We often modify and make improvements to our products, some of the images may show earlier versions of the brackets.
Please read the regulations and make your own conclusions with regard to your own unique vehicle and the brackets we provide, we will not be held responsible for the consequences that might arise from transporting any loads that exceed the width described in the government regulations. Please read the regulations below yourself
- NZ made so modification is possible
- 2 x Aluminium vertical rails with rubber padding to protect the panel and paint, these rails are straight but will take the curve of most vans
- Supplied with 2 short surf board support brackets and 2 long support brackets (extra brackets can be supplied for even more boards)
- Quick access to boards from the side of the vehicle
- No ladder is required on high-roof vans
- Easy quick mount and dismount of brackets
To arrange a fitting please contact us