The Truma LPG boiler has a large gas burner and heats the water very quickly, you can switch to AC power if required. It can be set on LPG only, Electric only, or a combination of the two, when both heat sources are used the heating time is halved to about 15 minutes from ambient.
The gas boiler has excellent insulation to ensure that almost no heat is lost. If the water temperature drops, the electronics reignite automatically. Set the desired water temperature anywhere between 30°C and 70°C with the control unit.
When the water is hot, you can take a long shower with ample time to soap yourself. When the Truma gas boiler is running, water is continuously reheated while you are showering. This means that a second person can shower immediately afterward.
- Insulation prevents heat loss
- Has an additional electric heating element
- Pressure resistance up to 2.8 bar can be used
- Safety ensured with electronic control components and overpressure valve
- Stainless steel tank
- Low gas consumption with high efficiency
- Works without AC electricity on LPG, does require a 12 volt supply
- Small and compact
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org