Do you need a fridge in your caravan motorhome boat or remote bach? These fridges were originally designed to run on solar energy in tropical third-world locations.
Therefore due to its efficient design, you can easily connect the VRV146 to your 12 or 24-volt house battery, fit a solar panel and controller to run it on renewable solar energy.
It simply replaces the old 3-way ammonia fridges that produce excessive heat, are inefficient, problematic, and difficult to certify due to today's stringent gas regulations.
This fridge has separate fridge freezer doors to increase efficiency and the exceptionally thick insulation ensures that the compressor runs less often.
Enjoy the luxuries you would expect at home with this large, modern, efficient VRV146 fridge freezer, Easy to fit in your motorhome, caravan, or bach, and run it on solar power.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: email@example.comFeatures:
- Silver grey finish
- LED interior light
- Reversible doors
- 12 or 24-volt auto-select function
- Motion door lock
- Sufficient door compartment storage
- Now has an additional shelf in the freezer
- Three shelves and a vegetable basket in the fridge
- Efficient operation
- Quiet and reliable
- Operating angles of up to 30 degrees
- 2 Year Warranty
- Powerful 65-watt compressor motor
- The internal electronic thermostat ensures efficient running
- 110-liter fridge and 30-liter freezer
- 1100mm x 590mm x 550mm (including 60mm door thickness) (HxWxD)
- Automatic reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage disconnect
- 2-year parts warranty
- 1 x 260-watt solar panel
- 1 x 20 Amp MPPT controller
- 1 x 100 Amp/hr Lithium battery
See our pre-wired solar systems perfectly suited for these fridges
These fridges can replace the following Dometic models:
RM models 2551,2554, 2500, 2501, 2510, 2510.2, 2552, 2553, 3500, 3501, 60, 66, 67, 660, 661, 663,
S models 1521, 1531,
And the following Norcold fridge models:
N510,510.3,512, 512.3 6052, 6053, 8652, 8653,