This 260-watt solar generator is a plug-and-play solar system for off-the-grid homes, baches, boats, or farm sheds. This system offers a large 200 Amp-hours AGM battery, pre-wired to a 20 Amp MPPT Solar Controller and display, supplied with a 260W Solar Panel. The Vantage Solar generator can be installed by a novice with limited DIY capabilities. Just find a suitable dry location for the solar controller, face the solar panel North at 45 degrees, and ensure there is no shadowing. Then plugin 12-volt appliances, such as the fridge and/or additional LED lighting, phone, or tablet.
The Vantage Solar generator can be custom made in 12V and 24V, with capacity for additional solar watts up to a maximum of 500W at 12 Volt or 1000W at 24Volt. Additional cost for special orders, POA
Other solar boxes can be made to order, upon request.
Units are custom made in NZ with high quality, trusted components and are compatible with the following fridges:
For more information on custom-built systems, please contact us on 09 427 8247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plug and Play system includes a solar panel
- Pre-wired by a qualified solar technician
- 260-watt solar panel
- Quality 200 amp/hr maintenance-free AGM battery
- 2 x USB charge connection
- 20 amp Triron Solar Controller
- Cables to the solar panel included
- Remco 200 AmpHr @ C10 maintenance-free AGM Battery
- 20 Amp MMPT Solar Controller
- 260-Watt Rigid Solar Panel