These side mount cargo racks are a great way to transport surfboards, paddleboards, skis, or fishing rods.
Made from a combination of aluminium and stainless steel, these racks will probably last as long as your van.
Kit consists of 2x rails @ 1.6m long available in black or white, these rails can be bonded to the side of a flat wall vehicle.
Kit includes 2x long brackets and 2x short brackets
Other brackets are available in a range of different lengths as optional extras
The advantage of the side mount bracket is that you can keep the vehicle roof space clear for the solar panels and the satellite dish and loading and unloading is easy from ground level.
The support brackets are easily moved up and down the vertical rails to cater to the board size and volume of items you intend to carry, if you are not transporting anything just remove all the brackets and leave the vertical rails in place.
Please read the regulations and make your own conclusions with regard to your own unique vehicle and the brackets we provide, we will not be held responsible for the consequences that might arise from transporting any loads that exceed the width described in the government regulations. Please read the regulations below yourself
Advantages of this system
- Quick access to your boards from ground level at the side of the vehicle
- No ladder required
- Easy quick mount and dismount of brackets, at various heights
- Plenty of versatility in where you place support brackets
- Keep an eye on your gear through your rear view mirrors while you are driving
- Wide range of bracket lengths (supplied separately)
- Wet suit drying rack also available (supplied separately)
- NZ made so modification is possible
- 2 x Aluminium vertical rails with rubber padding to protect the panel and paint, these rails are straight and available in black or white 1600mm long
- Supplied with 2 surf board support brackets (extra brackets can be supplied for multiple boards)
- Wet suit drying racks are also available in black or white (supplied separately)
- Vertical rail length 1600mm
- Clip on bracket 90mm or 160mm or 190mm long (please specify your length requirements on purchase)
To arrange a fitting please contact us