This device is designed to monitor the fresh water volume in your Motor-homes or Caravans. There is also a fresh and black water display available, all displays require a sensor to be connected, we have 3 sensors available, two are rigid and can be fitted from the top of the tank, the other is a Flexi sensor and can be fitted from the side or the top. The sensors can be fine-tuned to suit the tanks
Must be purchased with a sensor, of which you have 3 options to choose from:
- Option 1: The tank electrode 12-24 K. For tank height 12-24 cm and 12/24 volt. This is a probe that should be fitted from the top of the tank by drilling a 36 mm hole and inserting an electrode. The electrode can be cut to the depth of the tank.
- Option 2: The tank electrode 15-50 K. For tank height 15-50 cm and 12/24 volt. This is a probe that should be fitted from the top of the tank by drilling a 36 mm hole and inserting an electrode. The electrode can be cut to the depth of the tank.
- Option 3: The tank sensor FL can be fitted from the side, or from the top. It is a flexible probe that dangles down into the tank. It should be set to the correct length, to suit the tank depth required. . Appropriate for tank depths of 30cm to 100cm.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: email@example.com
- LED display in 3 colors, which shows the percentage of the tank which is full
- Elegant design
- Suitable for any type of tank material
- Small mount depth of 14mm
- Will work with 2 different types of probe
- Overall size of display 85 x 47 x 17 mm (HxWxD)
- Cut out size of display 62 x 29 x 14 mm (HxWxD)
- 12 volt and 24 volt DC (voltage range between 10v - 32v)
- Current consumption of 1mA (when OFF) and 30 mA (when the display is 100% ON)
- Weight 28g
- Mounting access will be required