This is probably the most important monitor to have in a motorhome or caravan
In motorhomes and caravans it is important to have a CO detector because you are sleeping in the same environment as your cooker, heater, fridge and other gas appliances, CO is known as the silent killer, and can poison you in your sleep.
Carbon monoxide is lighter than air and will rise, so the detector should be installed either in the centre of the ceiling or high up on a side wall.
Reliable yet inexpensive this stand alone carbon monoxide detector can be fitted by a DIY person.
The unit is supplied without batteries.
Requires 3 x AA batteries to operate.
It is ideal for fitting into RV's.
These units are smart looking and easy to install and have manual test/auto reset.
Operating Voltage: DC 4.5V (Batteries not included) 3 x AA
Sensitivity & Time:
50ppm, sounds within 60-90 Minutes
100ppm, sounds within 10-40 Minutes
300ppm, sounds within 3 Minutes
Sound level: 85dB/m
Operating Temp: 5-40 degrees
Dimensions 100mm diameter 35mm height
1 Year Factor Warranty
- To be fitted in the center of the ceiling
- When fitting on walls, the unit must be between 300mm and 1mtr from the ceiling
- Cannot be installed near a gas stove
- Takes 2 x AA batteries (supplied free with the unit)