This TRIRON EPEVER Solar MPPT type controller is a 40 Amp solar controller suited for motor-home solar systems. The interface module supplied here has 2 x usb charge points for Phones or Tablets. This controller comes with a display, which tells you what the voltages are at the panel and at the battery. This indicates amps being used and amps being produced.
MPPT (or Maximum Power Point Tracking) is currently, as far as we know, the most efficient type of solar controller and performs better in all environmental conditions.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced Maximum power Point Tracking technology, with efficiency gains of no less than 99.5%
- High quality components, enabling conversion efficiency of up to 98%
- Ultra fast-tracking speed
- 2 x USB charge points for Phones and Tablets
- Digital display
- Connection for Remote Temperature sensor for monitoring battery temp
- Indicators for setting the timer or battery type
- Setting button for load work mode status selection
- Solar Module terminal connection blocks
- Battery terminal connection blocks
- Load terminal connection blocks
- System voltage 12/24 VDC Auto
- Rated charge current 40A
- Rated discharge current 40A
- Max PV input voltage 100v
- Max PV Input power for a: 12-volt system 520 watt / 24-volt system 1040 watt
- Dimension: 183mm x 70mm x 257mm (wxdxh)
- Recommended cable diameter from solar panel should be no less than 4mm2
- Solar controller should always be fitted in dust-free, dry environment.
- Run loads from the load terminals on the right of the solar controller, unless the draw is greater than 20 Amp. That way you can monitor how much energy you are using