A compact easy to fit external shower mixer system. The shower hose is store separately in a locker somewhere. When you want to use the shower, just plug in the bayonet hose fitting in the side of the van and set the required temperature by turning the handle at the end of the shower hose.
This is a very popular shower tap used in many of the modern European caravans and motor-homes. They are for medium-pressure systems, not for vehicles with submersible water pumps.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs.
- Shower head and hose unplugs from tap
- Bayonet connection external to mixer tap
- Easy installation with threaded BSP fittings
- Small, compact
- Allows for precise pressure flow
- Accurate temperature control
- ABS UV rated plastic and bronze plumbing
- Max. pressure: 3 bar
- High quality bronze mixer tap
- 15mm BSP hot and cold threaded connections
- Cut out hole size 105mm H x 85mm W
- 140mm H x 120mm W external mounting plate with dust cover
- Requires approx 90mm internal space for the plumbing, not including wall thickness
- Shower hose length is 1800mm
- Shower head with shut off valve
- 1 Year Factory Warranty