Here we have a set of brackets for carrying surfboards, paddleboards, or a SUP on the side of a panel van.
These stainless steel brackets are made to fit onto the side of the Fiat Ducato, VW Crafter, or a Mercedes Sprinter panel van. If you would like us to adapt the brackets for your particular van type please contact us.
The advantage of the side mount brackets is that you can keep the roof clear for the solar panels and the satellite dish and it makes loading and unloading easy.
The brackets can be removed and refitted without the need for a ladder, so if you are not transporting your boards just remove them and store them inside the van. (see video)
These images show the brackets mounted on a VW Crafter with 2 longboards 10'3" and 9'6", if you like using shortboards then mount the brackets closer together, and potentially you could carry 4 shortboards with 2 sets of brackets
- NZ made so modification is possible
- 2 x Stainless brackets with a rubber protector on the lower curve
- Quick access to boards from the side of the vehicle
- No ladder required on high roof vans
- Easy quick mount and dismount of brackets