A pair of brackets for carrying surfboards, paddleboards, or a SUP on the side of a panel van.
These stainless steel brackets are made to fit onto the side of the Fiat Ducato panel van.
The advantage of the side mount bracket is that you can keep the roof clear for the solar panels and the satellite dish and it makes loading and unloading easy.
The brackets can be removed and refitted without the need for a ladder, so if you are not transporting your boards just remove them and store them inside the van. (see video)
We often modify and make improvements to our products, some of the images may show earlier versions of the brackets.
Please read the regulations and make your own conclusions with regard to your own unique vehicle and the brackets we provide, we will not be held responsible for the consequences that might arise from transporting any loads that exceed the width described in the government regulations. Please read the regulations below yourself
- NZ made so modification is possible
- 2 x Stainless brackets with a rubber protector on the lower curve
- Supplied with side marker lights
- Quick access to boards from the side of the vehicle
- No ladder is required on high-roof vans
- Easy quick mount and dismount of brackets
To arrange a fitting please contact us