The EP Solar MPPT type controller is a 20 Amp solar controller broadly used for off-grid solar systems. This controller also operates well with all our fridges.
MPPT (or Maximum Power Point Tracking) is currently, as far as we know, the most efficient type of solar controller and performs better in all environmental conditions.
This off-grid solar controller is ideally suited for motor homes, caravans, and small off-grid homes or baches.
This model is has been recommended by our workshop manager as the most reliable and versatile controller type, it can be set to any battery type and is compatible with Lithium batteries
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: email@example.com
- LED indicator shows charging status
- LED indicator shows battery status or system errors
- Temperature sensor for regulating ideal charging and discharging values
- Indicators for setting the timer or battery type
- LED digital display, displays the load and work mode status
- Setting button for load work mode status selection
- Solar Module terminal connection blocks
- Battery terminal connection blocks
- Load terminal connection blocks
- RJ45 Communication Interface for remote digital display
- System voltage 12/24 VDC Auto
- Rated charge current 20A
- Rated discharge current 20A
- Max PV input voltage 100v
- Max PV Input power for a: 12 volt system 260 watt / 24 volt system 520 watt
- Dimension: 143mm x 80mm x 120mm (wxdxh)
- Recommended cable diameter from the solar panel should be no less than 4mm2
- The solar controllers should always be fitted in a dust-free, dry environment.
- Always run loads from the load terminals on the right of the solar controller, unless the draw is greater than 20 Amp. That way you can always monitor how much energy you are generating and using