The flexible tank probe should be bought in conjunction with a tank monitor display
The tank transmitter has been designed for measuring tank levels precisely. It can be used for fresh water, grey water and black water in motorhome, caravan and boat tanks.
It will work with plastic, metal, aluminium, stainless steel or fiberglass tanks
The tank sensor FL can be fitted from the side, or from the top. It is a flexible probe that dangles down into the tank. It should be set to the correct length, to suit the tank depth required. . Appropriate for tank depths of 30cm to 100cm.
These units can be installed at our workshop in Silverdale. Please contact us for further information regarding installation costs. Tel: 09 4278247 Email: email@example.com
- It can be mounted from the side or from the top
- Requires a 12,5mm hole to fit the probe from the top or the side
- The flexible probe thread is 1/4BSP
- Probes settings can be adjusted to suit tank and accuracy
- Mounting access will be required that is why this probe is convenient for side mounting because tanks are usually hard up against the floor
- 12 volt and 24 volt DC (voltage range between 10v - 32v)
- Current consumption of 1mA (when OFF) and 30 mA (when the display is 100% ON)